Mitch Landry (Corbeau) Memorial Award
This award was established to honour Mitch Landry (Corbeau), a well-respected Elder of the Dehcho. Mitch was born in Fort Providence in 1930 and was raised traditionally in the Dehcho Territory. Mitch attended the Indian Residential School where he learned to speak French and English. Mitch served on various councils, boards and committees. In his political career, Mitch was very passionate about the land and the future of our youth. Mitch opened many meetings and gatherings with strong prayers. He held the highest regard for the land and respect for the Dene.
$3,000 each will be awarded annually to two Dehcho Dene post-secondary students pursuing studies in Environment & Resource Management, Humanities/Social Sciences, Aboriginal Languages and/or Linguistics.
3,000 x 2
Application Deadline Information
June 30th annually.
Failure to submit a complete application package will result in a delay of the application process.
Download PDF Below and email to email@example.com
If you have any questions or need help filling out the application, please call our office:
Tel: (867) 695-2355
Toll Free: (866) 995-3748
- Phoebe Nahanni Memorial Award
- Mary Cazon Memorial Award
- Mitch Landry (Corbeau) Memorial Award
- Albertine Rodh Memorial Award
- NorZinc Scholarship
- Open / General Studies Scholarship
- Early Childhood Education Scholarship
- Teacher Education Scholarship
- Business Scholarship
- Medical Scholarship
- Engineering / Computer Science Scholarship
- Fine Arts / Performing Arts Scholarship
- Social Work Scholarship
- Aboriginal Language / Linguistics Scholarship
- Aboriginal Governance / Leadership Scholarship
- Short-Term Scholarship
- Leo Norwegian Scholarship