Pehdzeh Ki First Nation / Wrigley
The Pehdzeh Ki First Nation is located in Wrigley. The community is located along the Mackenzie River and has over 300 band members but only a few live in the community.
The youth in Wrigley are avid drummers and handgame players. They practice at least twice a week amongst themselves.
- Deh Gáh Got’îê First Nation
- Tthets’éhk’edélî First Nation
Jean Marie River, NT
- Ka’a’gee Tu First Nation
- Åíídlîî Køç First Nation
- Sambaa K’e First Nation / Sambaa K’e
- West Point First Nation / West Point
- Fort Providence Métis Council / Fort Providence
- Fort Simpson Métis / Fort Simpson
- Pehdzeh Ki First Nation / Wrigley
Wrigley, Northwest Territories
- Nahæâ Dehé Dene Band / Nahanni Butte
Nahanni Butte, NT