Dehcho Land Use Plan
The Land Use Planning Committee was established in 2001 as set out in the Dehcho First Nations Interim Measures Agreement. As per the agreement, the Committee is composed of five members – one representative each from the Government of Canada and the Government of the Northwest Territories, two representatives from the Dehcho First Nations, and the chair of the Committee who will be chosen by the other four Committee members.
The current DCLUP Committee members are:
- Joachim Bonnetrouge, Chair
- Allen Bouvier, DFN Representative
- Herb Norwegian, DFN Representative
- Shannon Cummings, GNWT Representative
- Anne Marie Doyle, Government of Canada Representative
To read more information about the Dehcho Land Use Plan visit the Dehocholands.org website.
Sophie Bonnetrouge, Office Manager
Dehcho Land Use Planning Office