Fine Arts / Performing Arts Scholarship
$2,000 awarded annually for fine arts/performing & visual arts related certificate, diploma and/or degree program.
Application Deadline Information
June 30th annually.
Failure to submit a complete application package will result in a delay of the application process.
Download PDF Below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or need help filling out the application, please call our office:
Tel: (867) 695-2355
Toll Free: (866) 995-3748
- Phoebe Nahanni Memorial Award
- Mary Cazon Memorial Award
- Mitch Landry (Corbeau) Memorial Award
- Albertine Rodh Memorial Award
- NorZinc Scholarship
- Open / General Studies Scholarship
- Early Childhood Education Scholarship
- Teacher Education Scholarship
- Business Scholarship
- Medical Scholarship
- Engineering / Computer Science Scholarship
- Fine Arts / Performing Arts Scholarship
- Social Work Scholarship
- Aboriginal Language / Linguistics Scholarship
- Aboriginal Governance / Leadership Scholarship
- Short-Term Scholarship
- Leo Norwegian Scholarship